Fees and Cost
Description of costs:
• Assessment, Revision, Development and Maintenance of Codes of Practice, Policies, Procedures and Standards @ R650-00 per man/hour worked on the project.
• Travelling @ R4.62 per business kilometer traveled
• Accommodation @ R800-00 per night (only when required)
• Disbursement fees @ 5 % of total invoice
• The above prices exclude VAT.
• African Haze’s terms are as follows:
– Hours worked on the Project will be invoiced at the end of each calendar month and payment is due thirty (30) days from receipt of the invoice. African Haze reserve the right to impose a 2% surcharge for late payment.
– No work will commence without an order number and/or an agreement signed by both parties.
Standard Terms and Conditions
African Haze shall execute the work, as indicated in the enclosed Scope of Work, in a professional manner and in accordance with the standard contract conditions given below. African Haze has the administrative responsibility for execution of the work.
Terms of Payment
• Client shall pay African Haze (on presentation of a VAT invoice) for the work as specified in the Agreement. Payment shall be made to the business bank account as stated on the invoice unless otherwise stipulated in the Agreement.
• Client shall give African Haze 20 day’s written notice after the date of the invoice, of any disputed items in the invoice. The undisputed part of all services, prior to withdrawal, of the invoice shall be settled according to the conditions below.
• Prices quoted are exclusive of all local taxes.
• Remuneration shall be made no later than 30 days after the date of the invoice.
• Client shall be entitled, upon 10 days written notice, to request an adjustment to the Agreement, thereby requesting a change in the Scope of Work.
• All change orders shall be in writing and shall clearly define the changes requested.
• The additional work involved will be billed and invoiced on an hourly basis in addition to this Agreement unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Parties.
In the event of termination, the Client shall reimburse African Haze for all work performed up to the time of termination, including all costs and expenses incurred because of such termination.
Any information gathered by African Haze or supplied by the client relating to hazard identification and risk assessment as well as any report should be kept confidential and copies only provided by the contact person.
Short Form Agreement
All work shall be performed in accordance with the terms and conditions as stated above and any other attachment annexed to and made part of this agreement. This agreement is made in duplicate, one to each party.
• An order number is required from the client prior to commencement of the project. In addition, signature and return to AFRICAN HAZE of this short form agreement is required of the client, as confirmation of acceptance of the terms and conditions, as outlined in the proposal,
• Where the client does not provide an order number, signature of this short form agreement by the client shall serve as confirmation that payments due and payable to AFRICAN HAZE shall be made upon receipt of invoices.
• Work completed will be invoiced monthly
• Quotes are valid for thirty days only.